If you read this blog your wildest dreams will come true.

Okay, maybe not. I really can't promise that. But I can promise that you will feast your eyes (pun intended) on some rather delicious-looking works of edible art. Just promise you won't lick your computer screen.

Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Stop. Berrytime.


First berries of the season. Yes.
I get pretty excited about this stuff. I ran out there with my little bucket and filled it up while cramming berries into my mouth. They're so wonderfully delicious straight from the bush. Plump and juicy and just a little warm from being in the sun. I always have the hardest time picking at berry farms because they don't let you EAT any until you pay for them. I mean, come on. Go sit out there in the strawberry patch surrounded by some of nature's finest jewels but don't eat any of them. Let's be realistic here. I think they should weigh you before you go and then again when you're done picking and just have you pay for whatever you consumed. Now we're talking.

Alienberry. Yet another great thing associated with berry picking.


So here's the question. What does one do with a bowl full of fresh strawberries?

Dip them in chocolate, of course.





1 comment:

  1. What? They don't let you eat them before you pay? Ridiculous.

    All of the berry farms around here make it a RULE that you have to eat as many berries as possible while picking. That IS the best part, after all. :p

    ReplyDelete